Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Whereareya hararya?

Some beggar has registered hararya.com in the slim interval that it was available for purchase on Sunday.

I'm a little puzzled as, firstly, seeing as hararya is not even a word, who would have been waiting to snap it up? I'm a little hacked off.

Nevertheless welcome to the new and improved mattmcivor.com a place that over the next while will host all kinds of wonders and musical delights..... as soon as i create them!

Also, i should receive my new macbookpro today. I've ordered a refurbished unit from Apple. The insurance folks decided, after saying that they would replace the stolen laptop, that they won't. They gave me a cheque for £1000, but a new mac costs around £1,700. The refurb cost £1,150 so i am a little out of pocket, but i could have been worse.

Now I sit, delivery confirmation web page on screen, waiting to tell me that my shiny mac has arrived at our holywood office.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

Currently listening to:
Song: (antichrist television blues)
Artist: The Arcade Fire
Album: Neon Bible

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please stop putting every link as open in new window.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nevermind whereareya hararya, whereareya Matt? Update! =P I need distracting lol x