Thursday, July 09, 2009

Who even HAS a blog these days?

Lets face it, facebook is the new blogging. I'M kinda sad about that. I think we got more out of blogs.

I'm going to do my best to keep this going as a diary. I need to write down things that are longer than a tweet or a status update sometimes.

Tonight I'm heading with Jo to Lavery's for Shiny's leaving do. I'm listening to Bob Harris on radio 2. I've started to download his shows. They are played on saturday nights, 11pm to 2am. They are the best 3 hours of radio anywhere.

Jo and I are doing up a house near Randalstown. Uncle al is renting it to us. If we like it we might buy it.

Much wallpaper stripping.

2 comments:

Shiny Sarah said...

Blogs can be much more inciteful, but it's such a hassle having more than 140 characters... ;-)

The stripping was oddly fun. But I can't believe I got paid in crisps... I feel dirty.

☆Laura☆ said...

Yay!!!!! I'm with you, and I've resurrected my blog! Go see on http://thecouch85.blogspot.com