Monday, August 22, 2011

New Season, New Fears

I'm beginning my 'other job' which will run for the next 6 months. I can't tell you what dread this fills me with. It will either be the best of times or the worst of times. I've never started a season feeling like this.

This position is one of the things that has given me the most and stripped me of the most confidence in my life. I'm great at it, but all it will take is a handful of nay-sayers and I'll be toast.

I'm tired and I'm not up for any kind of fight. I'm going to put everything into it, hope and pray for the best.

If you are inclined, pray for me too. I'll need it.

Currently listening to:
"Be The Song"
Foy Vance

1 comment:

Lu said...

eeeeppp! praying for ya chief. the nay-sayers are just that, they're not important. Listen to the ones around you who care.

you're awesome at your job. believe that!