Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Faceoff

I looked out my bedroom the other day and saw my cats Polly (pauly) on the left and Arthur on the right triangulating an offensive against an unknown new neighbourhood cat:

Face off

I thought it was a bit bizarre, everytime the new guy flinched the other two repositioned to not let him get away.

I watched for about 30 mins and no movement.

Haven't seen the other cat since......

Congrats to the folks getting away from school today, the calm before the storm.

Current track: Jewel "Hands"
Caffine saturation: 23%

(Jewel only made 3 good tracks in my opinion, "Hands", "Who will save your soul" and "You were meant for me". I bought the single for "Hands" in 1997 / 1998 and the other 2 tracks were on as live versions, saving me having to buy the album. Joy.)

No comments: