Saturday, July 02, 2005

AOL SUCK!!!!!!

Live 8, the most monumental media event ever.

I have been sitting in my dressing gown all day, putting off getting ready to go out, i showered during UB40's set. I've been waiting to see Dave Matthews Band live in Phillidelphia all day. I've always wanted to witness a live Dave matthews band gig, its an almost 10 year ambition. This is probably as close as i'm going to get.

(AOL were the only people you could watch the concerts with, i started streaming from them before the start of the show at about 1pm today in anticipation.) AOL's player started to malfunction just before the start of his set and insisted that i watched Snoop dog, as well as whatever else i wanted to see. The Dave matthews section of the concert was played every other frame, and the sound of both concerts mixed. Good job i'm not epileptic.

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

DAMN YOU AOL! WHY WAS YOUR FOOTAGE OF THE BLACK EYED PEAS PERFECT? SURELY YOU COULD HAVE USED THE BANDWITH OF THESE TALENTLESS MORONS FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I HATED YOU BEFORE, NOW I"M FREAKIN FURIOUS!!!!

No comments: