Monday, September 11, 2006

Full weekend.....

Saturday night was the Belfast Giants first game of the season in the Odyssey Arena. I was back in the driving seat keeping the show ticking over.

Even though I was panicking more that I think I've ever done, things went without a hitch. Even the new sound desk that I bought worked exactly as I hoped.

I went into Maplin to get advice on what cables to use and one of the guys told me the biggest load of rubbish. I thanked him for his advice and then asked another member of staff who was more than helpful.

The hockey match itself was a bit of a penalty filled farce. There is a new zero tolerance policy in force for penalties. As a result our underexperienced referee Mr Mike Hicks called everything from legitimate roughing to one of our guys getting his face cut open - giving the injured guy the penalty!

Joanne's review is accurate, see here.

Below is a shot of my view:


On Sunday I slept in, then met Paul and Colin for a coffee in Belfast.

It was nice to catch up with colin, after not seeing him for a long while.

Currently Listening to:
Song:
America
Artist: Razorlight
Album: Razorlight

No comments: