Thursday, September 28, 2006

well...

Its coming up to 3am, and I can't sleep.

I've been off sick for a few days and today i felt well enough to go to tech.

Trouble is, cuse i'm so freakin' well rested I no can't seem to sleep.

I've read all the news articles i care to, caught up on all the tech-y web sites, blogs, live-journals etc.

Now I'm really at the bottom of the sleep inducing activity barrell. I'm backing up my MAC over my home network to a PC over remote desktop.


Whats all this chat about running xp on a mac, as if its a new thing? I've been doing it for ages, as the picture above shows.

I don't even have one of those funky intel based macs like Elia does, nope mine is a bog standard powerbook-melt-the-skin-off-your-lap-top-g4-1.25ghz.

I did put an extra gig of ram in it though, i was feeling depressed.

Now, its 2.54am, i'm off to try again.

"Goodnight england and the colonies, i'll just pop on this record of royal snoring..."
Neddy seagoon
Excerpt from "The Last Goon Show of All"
BBC Light Programme 1972

No comments: