Thursday, December 28, 2006

This post is mostly for Jim Chambers.....

Ok, so I don't update this blog as often as I would like to, or even as often as Dermo does, but there is a good reason for this.

My day is usually quite boring. If I were to tell you about everything I did every day you would read this blog even less than you do now!

For example, here is my day so far.

I woke up about 10am after a phone call. I got up, got washed, drove to Paul Fellowes' house, drove him and his brother Davy into town for a coffee or two, then met up with former boss Bob Zeller to advise him on some laptop work I'm doing for him, met Paul and friends in 'The Grill" bar on the way back to the car park (but no drinkin', i'm drivin), bought a book lon how to play the mandolin, drove home, updated my blog.

Later I'm going to a Giants game, where I will be running the show and playing the music just like I do every week. We are playing the Basingstoke Bison, if the Giants continue on their current form we shall be slaughtered. Joy.

Here are some photos I took on my travels.

I used to live here:














This is Margarita Plaza in Adelaide Street, Belfast where I shared a flat with a fella called Andy. I found out after I left that it was the biggest brothel in Belfast. Yay.

I used to work here:














Lyle-Bailie, formerly McCann-Erickson. An ad agency full of ego driven maniacs who make, among other things the road safety adverts in this country. The best and worst job I ever had. Bad because the management were awful, good because after I worked there I could work anywhere.

If you are lucky, I'll update on the Giants game later.

Bye for now,

M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Gee, Brain, what are we doing tomorrow night?" "The same thing we do every night Pinky - Try to take over the world!"

Anonymous said...

Dear Matt, I think your life is very interesting. you should write more!!

Jim :-)

Anonymous said...

I've just seen an advert for Celebrity Big Brother. You're life is more interesting than that at least!!

I had the jubious privilege of working with you at the aformentioned advertising agents. It was an experience I'll not be rushing to repeat, but one I'm glad to have had none the less!

Now I'm just sniggering at Jim's 'anonymous' comment!