Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ham on the Road......

Jo passed her driving test last friday!

Abandon hope, all ye who drive in the Greater Belfast area.

Actually she is doing quite well and has been out the odd time by herself. Who's a big grown up girl. When she went out for her first solo drive I didn't tell her mum till she was away a good half hour, and I took down their Christmas tree so I wouldn't have to worry for a time.

All worked well though, there ain't no stopping her now.

I've still not heard back from the phone folks. Damn their eyes. I keep seeing picture/video opportunities, reach for my trusty capture device only to be dissapointed when it isn't there.


Also, happy 1st Birthday young Caleb, hararya?

M


Currently listening to:
Track: "For You"
Artist: Barenaked Ladies
Album: Everything to Everyone

2 comments:

sharmani said...

Woohoo! I remember how liberating having that extra independence felt. I still feel all grown up walking to the car with my car keys in hand. Congrats Jo. Watch out world.

(Sheesh, I can't even type the word verification thingo right!)

Jo said...

Thankies! =D