Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tim, it was only a matter of time.....

The Spar in Great Victoria Street, opposite the Europa Hotel has had a refit. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the first Tim Horton's in Belfast.

I used to work in this crap hole, and I can tell you that if i had worked there when this refit had happened, i'd probably be the size of a house by now. (a house, not "House" aka Hugh Laurie).

Rejoice with me then, friends of Boston Creme do-nuts and 'medium-strength-non offensive-but-not-bad-either-coffee. I was too wired already to get any coffee when I was in, so it'll have to wait for another day.

Below is how you will find them:


Currently listening to:
Speed Meal, cuse 'i'm so wired up, don't need no coffee in my cup.'

8 comments:

The Allen Family Blog said...

Well Matt, you will have to do a little experiment for me.

Order a large double double, see if they know what you are talking about (or should i say aboat)

Awesome

Anonymous said...

I am certain that's the one Adam works in. He has sticky fingers - he shall get us free stuff ;-) bwahahahaha =D x

(PS. My word verification is great: "mmmph" haha)

Jo said...

(PS. My word verification is great: "mmmph" haha)

lol your word verification must have just realised they didnt have any Boston Creme in stock...

*mutters* ...poopid spar...

Anonymous said...

Booooo Spar booooo!

I'm gonna suggest to Mr C. that we get Hortons stuff into our Eurospar. I mean, if we want to seriously compete for all these awards, we need to have Boston Creme donuts, dammit!

David Lowry said...

A highly caffeinated large hot drink might be the least thing you'd need to get you through friday and saturday nights if things keep going the way they are...

Elia said...

This makes me want to get into a car, complete with built in cup holders (very important), a bunch of friends, a box of timbits, a double double, and go for a road trip. Be warned, I may be tempted to drive on the right!

I wonder will they fill my commuter cup?

☆Laura☆ said...

Yay! Tim Horton's was my lifeline in Toronto Airport (7 hours...7 hours!!!)

Anonymous said...

Tim Hortons in Belfast i couldn't believe it when i found it in the BP garage on the Malone Rd last January. What we need in Belfast is a full blown Tim Hortons coffee shop or even drive through. Only thing missing is cream or half and half it really makes it