Monday, November 05, 2007

7 days of rest....

....started yesterday.

Work is a little hectic and depressing at the moment. I have lots of leave to take, so i seized upon the opportunity to take a week to relax, catch up on things i need to do like finally cutting those toenails and trimming hair that is growing in places i didn't think it should till you are 70.

Monday has been a good start, I got up at 10, had lunch with Paul Fellowes, played credit controller for a difficult account for Jo, called the Giants to discuss videos and updated my blog. Its only 3pm! Now i'm pff to play 'The Warriors', a game Jo got me ages ago for the playstation 2. I was playing another game at the time and forgot all about it!

I've also consumed my body weight in good coffee.

Come on 'rest of the week'. I'm ready for you!

Currently listening to:
Song: A song for Brenda
Artist: Cool John Ferguson
Album: Artists in Resonance

No comments: