Saturday, April 09, 2005

cute photo

Ok so i'm posting lots after posting nothing for 2 weeks.

I'm in the mood to post, what can i tell ya.

I took this picture of jo while we were road trippin, i thought it was cute, so i'm putting it on for y'all to see.

I made it small because, even though she's super pretty, she hates big pics of her.... especially here.

(love you honey!)

M

Joanne

oh, just to prove that not everyone looks cute in that hat, check out this photo of me and dave allen at christmas time:

me and dave allen

if you haven't seen dave in a while and want to hear the sound of his voice you can catch him at 1am on most weekdays on alive99.5, click on the "listen live" feature. Alive 99.5 is a christian radio station in canada. I was listening tonight. He mentioned me cuse i kept him late for his shift.

Thanks dave!

M

No comments: