Saturday, April 09, 2005

sorry, i hadn't posted in a while, let me explain...



For several days i've spent time being sick out of all possible avenues of my body. That is way too much information i'm sure. But i just wanted you to get a good clear image.

Jo and I had just been down south for the day, to such wonderful places as termonfeckin, pictured above if you don't beleive me.

Anyhow, i got home and all illness broke loose.



While we were out a crazy dog stepped out into the road, blocking our path. I slammed on the brakes, stopping well short of the brave mutt. He would not move though, as i edged further towards him down the road he stepped up to my bumper, raising himself to his full height.

I reversed a little and he backed off. I drove towards him one more time and took the above pic. He stood strong determined to stop me. I decided to just turn around, the dog won.



On a completely unrelated matter, dad needs his ears syringed, here he is ears full of olive oil, pulling a crazy face.

M

No comments: