Thursday, January 05, 2006

This post is dermo's fault, i copied the idea from his blog...

Currently listening to: "Late for the sky" - Jackson Browne

Some things you didn't know / kinda knew, explained a little....


i largely dont eat vegtables.
I will eat: potatoes in any form, and tomatoes in the form of a paste or heinz tomato soup. But that is pretty much it.

I don't largely eat fruit. I will eat pineapple. And i've come round to orange juice and cranberry juice, but i'd freak out to eat an orange or a cranberry. I hate the taste of apple juice. I love apple tart. If i don't look at it i can eat the processed apple, if it is warm and is hidden by, lets say, pastery and some kind of cream.

I'm scared of meat. I can eat chicken sometimes. Maybe beef mince in spagetti or chilli. I'm nearly sick if i accidently eat a piece of fat. (one my friends mums - who was a psychologist - served me up a big peace of fatty pork at their table one sunday when i was a kid - knowing full well of my fears. I tried my best - got a big bit of fat, freaked out and then ran out the back to be sick.)

I don't like fish. but i love the taste of prawn cocktail crisps.

All dairy products are great. I love milk.

I like spicey things and almost every type of sauce. I've discovered indian food which i like pretty well, which is basically nice sauces with chicken, and i can pick out the veg.

Most of the things i have come to like i have sampled on a pizza first.

(its pretty much a fear of un-processed food. Yup. I'm a freak. Many thanks to Elia Montgomery for actually putting it into a phrase for me - the fear part, not the freak, i already knew about that.)

I love coffee in almost all forms. Clements esspresso coffee is the best. I buy it and take it home to make. I make coffee and try to force it on people. (sorry work buddies.)

1 comment:

Titania said...

Hello and greetings from Portugal!
Curious how all those statements apply to me too ;)

You live in a country I'm desperately willful to visit...
All also the name of your blog made me wonder... and wander...