Sunday, March 18, 2007

Currently Listening to:
"Shelter"
Artist: Ray LaMontagne
Album: Trouble


Last night i was judging a battle of the bands competition in Carrick Baptist. There was a wide range of talent. Acoustic, punk, girl rock, joke rock and old school rock.

I have to admit that my favourite was a group of guys that played a cover of keep on rocking in a free world. They were easily my winners, but that's not how the consensus went. Girlie pink-esque rockers "sage" got the title. Dermo had nothing to do with it, though they are girls from his school. We left after the judgement pretty sharpish just in case it got ugly!

Today has been interesting with the 3 to 4 seasons in one day arrangement of weather. On my way to church this morning i was turned into a snow-matt between my house and my car. Then as soon as the snow arrived, it stopped and disappeared, then came back, then left again . . . and so on.

I tried taking some pictures, I got snow in the face trying. So here, as a consolation is my sister, Mee Lan, dancing in the snow.



:)