Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sometimes Lightning Strikes Twice......

Some beggar nicked my Powerbook.

I choose to believe its a practical joke, but as time is passing i'm thinking this is less and less likely.

It was taken from last nights Belfast Giants end of season dinner. This is the laptop I run the entire show from.

I'm a little upset. Mostly because my backups are not as up to date as i'd like, partly cuse its someone in that room who has taken it, lastly cuse i'm not that sure how well insured I am, if at all.

The same thing happened about 3 or four years ago to the last one. It got stolen from my car, along with most of my worldly posessions from Belfast's delightful Sandy Row area.

I've changed my passwords and now i'm off to see how traceable it is. It is registered with apple.

1 comment:

sharmani said...

Bugger!