Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Good morning Steria, um, I mean Fujitsu.. Matt speaking...

The fun of my office for the last 2 days has been the fact that we all are trying to stop answering the phones with our previous company name. We've all been assimilated. Apparently resistance is futile.

All week its been:
Good morning Steria... uh.... actually its fujitsu, its matt here.
Good morning Steria slash Fujitsu? its matt.
Good morning Steria....... *someone makes fun of me* no that's right, I meant Fujitsu.

The Biggest question still remains to be answered of course, what do we rename the office garage band, formerly the "Steria-Phonics"?

We're aware that the Fuji's is already taken, Fuji-Phonics isn't catchy, so we'll need help, please reccomend suggestions in the comments.

Well, back to the grind, before they realise I'm a lazy, lazy man.

M

Currently listening to:
Tracks: Positive Jam / The Swish
Artist: The Hold Steady
Album: Almost Killed Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Fujis
Fuji Fighters
Fuji and the Blowfish
Big Fuji Fun

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good at this - I was the one who came up with Perfect Score.

☆Laura☆ said...

Just to be different I'm going to go with the end of the name - so something like:
Tsunami
The Tsu Fighters
...
I also like Fuji and the Blowfish of dermo's suggestions.

Btw interesting about u making up that name dermo! I always assumed it was an elia-name altho I didn't know I thought this until you said you made it up and i was like - huh? That doesn't really sound like dermo!